Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Will his death bring back my Family?

My resolution is to be a friend to my children.

I no longer care as a Mother.

Before his death, he right the wrong done to me as a mother.

Knowing he is dying, I accepted the youngest girl back by attending her wedding which was my first as a Mother.

The other two maybe after their divorce as my heart has been broken not once but several times.

Each time I behave and acted as a mother I was rejected and told off.

Arrogant, Pride and Selfishness cannot be in my life if I want to live a long healthy life.




THIS IS WHAT I WROTE ON FACEBOOK.

Before death he right the wrong. I attended my youngest daughter's wedding on the 1st of January 2023. Past 2 years brought unhappiness and hurt. He died yesterday morning 3rd January 2023. My trust and love have vanished during that 2 years. The best I can offer is friendship but not as a mother. This is the only way to protect my heart.

No comments:

Very Sad Day for All Malaysians

  High Court dismisses durian farmers’ judicial review application THERE IS NO JUSTICE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR RIGHTS. IN MALAYSIA ONE CANNOT W...