Thursday, February 26, 2015

Help Thy Neighbour

After the 13th GE what has our politicians being doing?
I still see broken drains.
I still see pot holes.
I still rubbish everywhere.
I still see the mismanagement of public transport.
I still see politicians trying to UP each other to see who is a better boss.
There are still many things left untouched, undesired, unthinkable etc .........
Best to sum all is that our politicians have forgotten to SERVE THE RAKYAT.
Today no politicians work to serve but only to spend money and time screwing each other.
Today I am going to give credit to UMNO for doing the right thing after 13th GE.
For once they are not going to contest in Chempaka instead they are going to use the money to concentrate on flood recovery as well as give aid to affected residents in KELANTAN.
Folks I voted for PR in the 13th GE and what do I get.
Anwar, PKR and DAP screwed Kajang voters.
Anwar, PKR and DAP screwed ex-MB Khalid.
Anwar, PKR and DAP screwed PAS.
Anwar, PKR and DAP screwed the Nation.
Anwar, PKR and DAP gave MILLIONS to PasMa TO DESTROY PAS.
DID ANWAR, PKR AND DAP GAVE MILLIONS OR ARE HELPING RESIDENTS IN KELANTAN TO REBUILD THEIR HOMES???????????????????????????

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...