Friday, May 9, 2008

Muslim Convert

While studying in England one of the richest men in the world proposed to me. Had I accepted, my pocket money would be RM3 million daily and presently would not have lower myself for scholarship or loan for my children’s education or the story about Zamlan who had cheated me. I knew that money and fame was not my future. I packed my bags and came home for good. Few months later I converted to Islam. Nine years later I got married.

Like I mentioned before, you have to be sincere and honest before you embarked on anything. In Malaysia when you wish to marry a Muslim, it is mandatory to convert, whether you practice it or not, does not matter. That is THE OBNOXIOUS BELIEF of our learned brothers. Most of the converts in Malaysia are not true Muslim. Why do I say that?

They convert because
FIRST – in business all contracts and tenders MUST be given to bumiputra. The Ali Baba style was losing its flavor. Ease in getting loans
SECOND – quota for jobs and placement at Universities were higher for bumiputra. Have to cari makan so convertlah!
THIRD – can have more than one wife.
FOURTH - marriage

One good example is Vincent Tan, he converted because he wanted the contract in Sabah. Is he a practicing Muslim? What about his other wives and children?

My friends who have never pray and still consume pork in spite of being a Muslim for 30 years.

Business friends who converted so they could join venture with their bumi counterparts.

Then we have the BORN A MUSLIM who prays five times a day and goes to Mecca. Their houses have wine bars and poker tables. They womanize, consume liquor and Char Siew and gamble in Macau, Gold Coast, Playboy club, Las Vegas etc……………….. There is also one whose child was held hostage, so that he would repay his gambling debt in Macau.

There are many true stories to be told but the bottom line is LET’S HAVE FREEDOM OF RELIGION OF OUR CHOICE. In other countries both spouse need not be in the same religion. Their children can choose. STOP FORCING RELIGION DOWN OUR THROAT. Most important for all Malaysians STOP THE BUMIPUTRA PRIVILEGES.

I will live and die a Muslim because I sincerely did it from my heart with no strings attached.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...