Friday, May 31, 2024

Intimidation by Police

 

I don’t condone 

harmful acts or intimidation, 

says TMJ
the e hailing driver vs royal guard.


This is not the first nor the last encounter of Rakyat vs The Royal Guards.

I grew up hearing stories about the Royal Guards and how Mahathir finally managed to contain their behaviours.

Today news is nothing new.

But I do know the police will always side with the others who are more powerful and with big money.

This year when Bukit Aman instructed Pudu Police to get me to settle with the Indian Mafia staying at 46 Jalan Wira Dua, Taman Maluri over their 66 abandoned cars here. I was intimidated by Inspector Guna from Brickfield Station who threatened me saying I can be locked up.  Inspector Guna is part of the Mafia gang from Taman Maluri, Sentul and Klang.  As usual these gang have their people inside the police force.

As a senior citizen I have seen enough of the dirty works of the police.  I expected the IGP and his Deputy not to kowtow to these gangsters who are getting arrogant and bold. The mafia have titles like Dato and Tan Sri so what?

I believe Karma will punish them big time.  

Now because of cari makan, one of the neighbour is working for them.

The mafia concern is into a new business in Semenyih and legalizing their crime.

I have told many people if anything happens to me, one can safely look at the Indian staying at 46 Jalan Wira Dua who is a runner for the mafia.

There will not be justice for the e hailing driver.
Rakyat in Malaysia do not have the right nor the power to counter the Elites, rich and famous.

You want justice, be the PM of Malaysia or a rich Datuk or Tan Sri.


No comments:

I love Malaysia more than PMX and Madani Government

ONCE AGAIN WE THE RAKYAT OF MALAYSIA MUST SHOW OUR UNITY AND STAND THAT PMX AND MADANI GOVERNMENT IS NOT LISTENING TO US. OUR MONEY WENT INT...