Sunday, September 10, 2023

Beware of your neighbour

Yesterday was a very busy day for me.

The Police from Pudu had arranged for a friendly settlement between the Indian man who had parked 63 Abandoned cars in Taman Maluri and me the usual old lady with too much of time at hand.

The meeting was not pleasant because the Indian man who goes by the name Mahendra had claimed he only owns 15 cars and I did not have proof of others.  




How to proof when the cars are all confiscated by him plus the cars are really beyond repairs.  He must be stupid to keep those cars. Then he went on to say those cars belong to the Chinese workshop behind our houses.  He thinks I did not do my homework.

At the meeting he says the cars are on public roads so it gives me no right plus only 2 cars are now beside my house unlike before.

He said he is in the committee in my area Taman Maluri.

Yes.  Taman Maluri has many so called committee.  The MIC Committee, The MCA Committee, Malek Committee, Johari Committee, The Chinese Committee, The mixed Committee, The business Committee, Sohai Committee, The Coward Committee and then my Committee.

It all depends on what is their issue before the resident approaches you.  

They want free food they go to one of these committee.

They want free ang pow they go to one of these committee.

They want access to facebook they go to one of these committee, etc....

Residents are faithful to free things and gossips.

But when it comes to serious issue, the burden falls on the person who dare to take action on their behalf.  When question by authorities, they change the channel.

Mahendra mentioned he had spoken to Najib a neighbour's son who said it is okay to park there. He even called Najib to talk to the police to confirm. Since I have never spoken to Najib neither do I care to know this particular neighbour several children names, I left it without saying anything.

Mahendra claimed to know more about me, yet I do not know his name.

Told him I did not wish to know his name neither do I want to talk to him.

Told him the residents here are scare of him and left it at that.

At the meeting he said he would remove those 2 cars but failed to mention the others so I left it at that because it was a request from Bukit Aman to settle plus dealing with Thugs has never been pleasant with me, especially now that I am 68 years old.

After the meeting Mahendra make a police report against me at IPD Brickfields over my Tik Tok account on those 63 cars.

Why he went there and not make the police report at Pudu Station when he was there earlier?????????????

From my experience where you stay and where the incident is, you have to go to the Police station in that area. 

Inspector Guna called me to go to IPD Brickfields at once.  

I was not surprised when Inspector Guna from IPA Brickfields was harshed towards me on sight. Red Flag appeared and my instinct was right that Inspector Guna and Mahendra share common interest.

I cannot elaborate here on the common interest.

My statement was taken.

The report number is 10469/2023 and was under Section 112.

In the Tik Tok video I had written 2 MIC Thug in the caption along with the cars.  For more than 2 hours Inspector Guna wanted to know who told me.  He wanted me to give name, address and phone number. Meanwhile I managed to msg and call Pudu Station. The to and fro were many.  After so many threats from Inspector Guna I was finally allow to go home but was told he would come to my house tomorrow to get the details.

Instead around 8.10pm the same day, he came with 2 other Malay Officers with camera. Luckily my daughter was on her way to pick me up and I had a witness, otherwise Inspector Guna would have pulled me into his car.  He was desperate.

As usual I did not give details because I never make any police report against Mahendra.  I was called up by Pudu Station to meet up to settle the cars issue.  But Mahendra got over excited for reason known to him which I cannot elaborate here.

When I reached home earlier after IPD Brickfields, I had brief the group that Inspector Guna is with Mahendra and to be careful and to only talk to Pudu Station or Bukit Aman. This helped when Inspector Guna and the 2 Malay Officers came.

After half an hour, my daughter said we have to eat and Inspector Guna said that I have to go IPD Brickfields anytime he calls.  I agreed because he was desperate.

Around 9.31pm, Inspector Guna told me to go IPD after dinner because he wanted to settle everything tonight. 

Meanwhile I msg Pudu Station saying I am willing to give details to them but definitely not to Inspector Guna.

At 11.40pm when I arrived at IPD Brickfields, Inspector Guna attitude towards me changed.

He told me to sit and wait while he wrote DBKL email to me.  Suggested I contact them if any problem arises later.  He then said Mahendra decided to settle the case.

Me not sure what he meant settle but Mahendra is not someone you should be seen around with or trust to have as neighbour.

As for Inspector Guna, my advice is DO RIGHT, YOU ARE STILL YOUNG.

Will the 63 abandoned cars be remove?  THE ANSWER IS NO.

LIFE WILL CONTINUE AND MORE CARS WILL BE  ABANDON HERE.

MOST HUMAN BEINGS LOVE TO GOSSIP AND COMPLAIN BUT AM SCARE WHEN TOLD TO ACT RIGHT.

JUST LIKE ME WAITING FOR GOLD BARS TO FALL ONTO MY LAP.






No comments:

How Did Anwar Make RM82 Billion Disappear?

  RM277bil lost to corruption in 5 years, says MACC chief ONE AND A HALF YEARS (November 2022 until now) Madani Government have lost about...