Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Is Stupidity a Malay Culture?

 'Not our culture': Ismail Sabri rejects Anwar's debate challenge

Talking about culture.

Is using Tudung a Malay culture?

Is insulting another person's race and religion a Malay culture?

A mature politician should not be a coward to speak, give opinion or debate.  Giving excuses like not our culture shows a DICK.

Or is it only in UMNO that Dick talks and expect others to just listen without saying anything in return.

Today's generation likes to give their opinion in return to listening.  Gone are the days when only one leader or person is given the authority to speak and everyone remain docile.

That is why there is no change to the education system in Malaysia.  Malay culture is about controlling the Rakyat to submission.

No one has the freedom to speak their mind.

This remind me of my so called children who think on my behalf and act on my behalf. Everything I do is stupid.  I should not have an opinion.  I should keep quiet.  There is no need for me to know what is going on around them.  I should just be a wall paper.

Anything wrong is my fault.  Just like PAS blaming DAP for all the wrong.

In the end what happens, I disown 3 of my children.  

WHEN ONE IS PUSHED TO A CORNER, RAKYAT WILL BE UNITED TO KICK OUT THE ARSE HOLES THAT ARE IN UMNO, PAS, BERSATU, PEJUANG AND THE NEW BANGSAT PARTY.



No comments:

Another FUCK UP in town

  Fines of up to RM250K await traders for bias against palm oil products, says Johari KUALA LUMPUR: Stern action will be taken against retai...