Friday, October 7, 2022

I am not surprise

 Malays make up majority of scam victims. This was the Headline in NST.


Why am I not surprise?

I was once married to a Malay.  For 33 yrs he never once discuss with me on any issue nor does he listen to my opinion on matters raise by me.

He believes in his relatives and friends, be it on business, money or family.  He is also good at being pitiful infront of his children.

He went into 6 businesses and got cheated in every one of them.  His business partners became rich and one became a millionaire while he only got a RM2000 handphone and an empty pocket to show.

His brain has been brainwashed by religion that one should never trust a Chinese.  Whether she is your wife or not.  So he trusted his relatives and Malay friends in business, his EPF saving and his children future.

Any of his children marry a non Muslim is a SINNER.  So I was never invited to the children's wedding because I am a kafir according to his religion, friends and relatives.

One of the children told me that as a divorcee I HAVE LOST MY RIGHT AS A MOTHER because Islam says so.

In business I have seen many Malay failed.

In Malay family, I have seen broken home.

In marriage I have seen many Malay divorced.

In life I have seen Malays getting scammed daily.

WHY??????

Because their so called religion tells them that after death they will get 72 virgins in heaven.

Because their so called religion tells them that non Muslim are kafir.

Because their so called religion tells them that it is better to have a Malay crook as leader than a clean kafir.

Because their so called religion tells them that politicians can be thieves and be criminals.

Because their so called religion tells them that they need not use their god given brain for common sense but for sex.

Because their so called religion tells them that all woman should be obedient wife to their husband even though they are abused physically and mentally daily.

Because their so called religion tells them everything that happens in this life is FATED.

Today Malaysia is rule by the Malays who have proven to us that they are symbol of fools, idiot, lazy, sex maniac, greed, selfish, without dignity, no moral sense and no common sense.

So if the people running the country are all the above, the ones below and on the ground have become donkey.

So these donkey have become victims in their own system of not thinking and believing in others.

In my next life, I will be so powerful that I will execute all these Melayu and change the stupid system of education in Malaysia and stop the Islamic freaks from existing.











No comments:

Another FUCK UP in town

  Fines of up to RM250K await traders for bias against palm oil products, says Johari KUALA LUMPUR: Stern action will be taken against retai...