Friday, July 22, 2016

My Prime Minister created another history

Today I am so very, very proud that my Pariah Prime Minister created another history in the world.
Today latest baby is 'LARGEST KLEPTOCRACY SEIZURE IN U.S. HISTORY.'
This is after the recent 'SINKING OF 143 YEARS OLD SWISS BANK.'
I tell you my Prime Minister is a TERROR, he creates history that NO MUSLIM  is capable of.
For this we must thank his late father Tun Razak and his living mother Rahah Noah.  Somewhere around the Bugis island this pariah was born.
TODAY PDRM, PAC, AG, MACC, ROYAL HOUSEHOLD AND UMNO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS PARIAH BECAUSE THEY TOO HAVE THEIR HANDS IN THE 1MDB PIGGY BANK.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...