Friday, April 4, 2014

Bernard Khoo - ZORRO


My father Bernard Khoo is winging his way to Heaven. He left us this morning, very peacefully with my mother's loving prayers in his ear and now his suffering is over. On behalf of my mother Karen Khoo and my brother Kevin and sister Marianne, we would like to thank all those who sent loving messages and said prayers for his comfort and well-being. He is with his Best Friend, Jesus now and I'm sure heaven will not be the same ever.
He will lie in state in Parlour 1 at St Ignatius Church, No. 2, Jalan SS25/23 Taman Plaza 47301 PJ tomorrow and Sunday. Due to weekend masses, you are welcome to pay respects between 1.00 to 10.30 pm on these days (Saturday and Sunday, April 5 &6). Wake prayers will be held at 8pm on Saturday and Sunday. The funeral mass will be held at 11am on Monday April 7th 2014 at St. Ignatius Church.
 — with Ryan FarquharsonBernard KhooBernard Farquharson,Lionel Yew and Wayne Farquharson.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...