Monday, July 8, 2013

Warning to All, Pacific Technology Solution Con Job

On 05 April 2013 there was a full page colour advertisement in The Star Metro, page 14 placed by Digital Mall Seksyen 14 Petaling Jaya  on Handphone Fair 05 - 07 April 2013. Among other offers, there was this offer of "Walk-in and enjoy Free Installation Papago M9 GPS Offline Map for all Android users" by Pacific Technology Solution ( Lot 1-07, Digital Mall Seksyen 14, No 2, Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya. Selangor Darul Ehsan. 
I took the opportunity to have it installed on the 07 April 2013 at about 8:00pm. I handed my new Samsung W to a chinese guy who i believed was a technician to have it installed. After he had done the installation, he took my phone into a room to pass to his supervisor, Eric to do something. Then I suspected something fishy and  I queried him, he claimed that it was because his PC had some problems. Eric worked on my phone in his room for about 30 minutes before handing back to me when it was done. I checked my sim card and battery all intact and my phone was not even opened. It was a BIG mistake on my part.
 
Shortly after that day, I began to receive numerous of "content service" smses which i prompty declined and deleted. Those smses kept coming in continuously and frequently on a daily basis. Until I received my montly account statement from Celcom, I was slapped with a long list of content service smses charges which i didnt even know what were they for.  Those charges amounting to RM3.00/4.00 each were mainly from 37873 CHUNTAKE TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD (suite D-01-3 Level 12, UE3 Corporate Offices, Menara Uncang Emas (UE3), 85, Jalan Loke Yew, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. Tel : 03-92009010 andMTM SOLUTION SDN BHD (2A, Jalan 17/155C, Bukit Jalil Intergated Park, 57000 Kuala Lumpur. Te: 03-78063550. 
 
The charges continued for the next 2 months with the total amount to RM1,000.00+  until I went to Celcom to check on the charges and asked for a waiver. First I were told to stop all those service by sending a reply with "STOP ALL"  to the sender number stated above which I did immediately. At the Celcom service center, I was told that my phone did send some requests to those 2 numbers requesting for the service on the night in question, which was coincided with the time I sent my phone for the free Papago M9 GPS installation. So, I suspected that when Eric took my phone to his office "to work on it", he actually used it to send the requests for the content services from where he will get a commission. WHAT KIND OF UNSCRUPULOUS BASTARD IS THIS? 
 
So, guys, please be very  careful whenever you ever need to hand over for handphone be it for service or even for a battery check. There are lots conmen bastards conmen like Eric or Pacific Technology Solution on the loose. They roam among us. Meanwhile, I appreciate you could spread the words around and lets boycott this PACIFIC TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION of SECTION 14 DIGITAL MALL , Petaling Jaya. 
 
           

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...