Friday, September 14, 2012

Teachers today


Teachers today are robot, racist, abusive and selfish. They do not have feelings and beyond human.
I can testify and tell many stories about the mentality and attitude of the teachers my five children have encounter.  Seriously these teachers are beyond repair.  One can complain and even make police report and not one authority will take action.  The usual words would be "we will investigate." Then everything is forgotten and die naturally.

When my daughter was in the Primary School she was told by her teacher that her extra activities outside the school was a waste of time and money.  So she gave up her Taekwondo after passing her First Dan and Gymnastic but I insisted she continues with her music.

Then in Secondary School my daughter was tasked with endless activities by the school that is suppose to give extra point for her leaving certificate etc. Everyday she leaves for school at 6.30am and returns home 6.45pm.  On top of that she is constantly been bugged by teachers to take up tuition.  Again she listens and insists I listen to her teachers even though there was never a need for the tuition.  This year she is in Form Five about to take her SPM examination.  Again she was boggled down with activities until the fasting month.  At one stage she was turning looking more like dark brown cooking chocolate.  Beside getting involve with school activities, again the teachers insisted and urged my daughter to take up full tuition.  She complied.  Again I gave in but what I am angry is that the teachers have told her to stop her music.  My daughter will be sitting for her Grade 8 Music in April 2013.  Now with all the activities and so-called full tuition that the teachers have insisted and I comply NOW THEY WANT HER TO STOP MUSIC BECAUSE FIRSTLY IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.  SECONDLY MUSIC LEADS TO IMMORAL ACTIVITIES FOR MUSLIM GIRLS. ALSO IT IS UNISLAMIC.

Let me be frank and fuck all these teachers.  I am sick of being a Malaysian.  I am sick of having convert to Islam.  I am sick of teachers in Malaysia.  I am sick and tired of the Malays.  Malay teachers are all sick ass.

.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...