Thursday, June 2, 2011

RM77 per month EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes people in EPU, Prime Minister’s Department and the Prime Minister claimed that 75% of 27 million Malaysians are NOT affected by the hike of 7% in electricity.

My friends and I have been asking people we meet till our mouths run dry, how much do they pay for electricity each month. From my side I have spoken to 63 people and my friends a total of 235 people. All the replies were RM200-RM450 each month. Each and everyone claimed that their meters were changed from 2010 -2011 and since then the rate had double, similar to mine.

In the remote villages of Perlis, Kelantan, Sarawak and Sabah there are folks who pay less than RM77 per month, for their utilities. But to a growing town RM77 per month is unheard of.

We pray for the R.A.H.M.A.N myth.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...