Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Taxi Frisco

It does not need an educated UMNO bastard to do a job properly. At every scandal you see these suckers are only interested in how much they can fill their safe boxes. I know of Pempena scandal from the time Shahbaruddin’s period till today. But that will be another time.

Today I would like to offer a challenge to our Sixth Prime Minister to accept my offer. The last time I offered my service to Sidek the Chief Secretary he actually shut up. The Malay Mail headline for the past two days was SACK ‘EM ALL and MINISTER, TAXI ROGUES NEED A BOSS.

I am just a homemaker who has written some time back how we can use certain methods that was proven successful in some countries to make changes here. What we need is someone like me who take risk and is strong headed to bulldoze into these corrupted, lazy good for nothing and chuck them to hell. Our lives are already made miserable by our Judges who manufacture law in the prostitute back lanes. We therefore would like the government and its men to stop adding and burdening us further.

Give me two years and answerable only to the Prime Minister, I will clean up your stupid mess for good. Are you brave enough to accept?

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...