Saturday, April 18, 2009

Money Can Buy Love

Back in 1970 or 1971 a woman with marriage trouble throttle into my family arena. What I could gather then was that she had planned and acted out her suicide attempt to lurk her husband back. The rocking was from Malaysia to London, back and fro several times and finally the divorced was executed. Before I could erased that, she got married again.

Years later that same woman walked into my life and did the same twisted scheme. This time she held on real tight on to her third marriage because the trophy was huge. She befriended me and asked and begged for my help doing the bomoh stuff, which I politely told her I do not know how. Then she complained that she has wonderful and great sex plus the sucking etc (She is great with details of her sex life) with her husband yet he goes roaming. She even has the cheek to ask me to reveal to her the details of her husband ex………..s and why he is this or that. Her demands were long and scary at times, her complain to look young and pretty with plastic surgery, botox and even sex advice from Lady M. I don’t know. I got lost after sometime. Eventually she got angry with me and paid two Bomoh to put spell on my family and me.

To think I would never meet another kind like her, was too naïve of me. A couple of months back a woman got quite close to my family and me. She has the same issue like that scary woman and also happens to have a rich husband. Her daily demand for my attention to go on the same roller coastal ride eventually got me down and sick. Even in my hour of sickness she would show her tantrum and started to curse and swear at me.

I always ask them why stay on in the marriage if they are so unhappy with their husbands other lifestyle? The answer would be who else can provide such a luxury surrounding for them. When ask further whether they love their husband, they would reply as long as he has the money why not.

I give up. Please DO NOT come to me with your marriage problem understand. Read and spell the word DO NOT. Stay away. Good Bye and Good Riddance.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...