Monday, August 8, 2022

Obituary


BIOGRAPHY OF MOHD KHAIR AMSYAR 

Today you are Lazada Vice President Regional Customer Experience (Singapore).

Your dream of becoming somebody and a millionaire before 40 yrs old is nearby.

In your quest for high living and be surrounded by the rich and famous you sacrifice a life of decency to becoming a bastard pariah.

When you turned 21 years old you became arrogant and filled your next 11 years full of vengeance against me.

You never once respected me as a person.

You never once respected my dignity as a mother.

You confused me daily with your indifferent.

You behave like a tenant in my home.

You created doubts, false allegation and back stabbed me at everything I tried to do.

Everything bad and wrong was my fault.

Today you are rich and somebody with a high position, SO WHAT?

Today you are Lazada Singapore Vice President Regional Customer, SO WHAT?

Today you drive a BMW, SO WHAT?

Today you got yourself a Sugar Baby, HAHAHA......

One day Sugar Baby's Junior might turn up if he is still alive, HAHAHA........

Today's generation is about materialistic gain.

Marriage no longer about true love but money and position.

Had you not got the position of Vice President I am sure ..........................

For 11 years, I had a home with no soul and a family of tenants, who would throw a fit if they are NOT PLEASED. My path was filled with egg shells and broken glasses.

You blamed me for not having the money to let you continue your studies in Sri Cempaka, forgetting your siblings too were affected.  You wanted to commit suicide because of this.  But you failed to remember that my million worth of assets were mismanaged by your father who not only was working at that time but also choose to give away his pension money to his friends on the day he retired.  During my time as a mother, NO ONE SUPPORTED NOR LOOKED AFTER ME. My opinion was never sought, instead you read my mind and acted on them without me having to think or know. In my quest to regain my house, you frowned at my attempts to do business.  Luckily I had friends who gave me a house to live in and financial help. YOU NEVER SUPPORTED MY EFFORTS.

Then when you started work till the day you left my house, you never once gave me a single sen or treated me to a meal or bought me a present for mother's day or birthday.  You never care as a son.

You were indifferent to my needs as a mother and as a person.

So today as a kind gesture I am returning your indifferent, cold heart, soulless character, mean, selfish, lack of empathy and arrogant self to you and your so called family.  MAY YOU AND THEY, KEEP IT FOR THE NEXT 7 GENERATION.

I WILL WAIT FOR THE DAY YOU FALL AND LAUGH AT YOUR FACE WITH THE SAME WORDS YOU GAVE ME.

"AS A DIVORCEE YOU NO LONGER HAS THE RIGHT TO BE A MOTHER".."


I BELIEVE LAZADA SINGAPORE MUST BE LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A PERSON TO SET GOOD EXAMPLE TO THEIR 10,000 STAFF.

REMEMBER MY LAST WORDS TO YOU WHEN YOU LEFT ME FOR GOOD IN 2020.

YOU TREATED ME LIKE SHIT BUT WONDERFUL AND OBEDIENCE TO OTHERS. ONE DAY WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR POSITION AS VICE PRESIDENT, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR KARMA.

MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS GIVING YOU AN EDUCATION AND A LIFE.

 

No comments:

Very Sad Day for All Malaysians

  High Court dismisses durian farmers’ judicial review application THERE IS NO JUSTICE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR RIGHTS. IN MALAYSIA ONE CANNOT W...