Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Do live in Reality not in FantasyLand

Image result for images of poor selling basket fruits roadside
Image result for images of shops in pudu

I don't like to hurt my friends especially those who have helped me and an MP.
I believe in talking and giving them proposal to develop this nation, even though they like to give excuses for not listening.
I believe Politicians have to listen and take command from the Premier for they have no back bones to voice their displeasure and outrage.
Yesterday a particular Politician tells me that a woman in Alor Setar can earn RM300 per day selling cut fruits by going shop to shop, restaurant to restaurant.
Meaning for 20 days work this woman can earn RM6000 a month.
So if that woman can do it, why can't I?
And this Politician is willing to give me the capital to start.
WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA.

Reality is that woman is making a mockery of the very people who are doing the same like her.

My girlfriend has been selling cut fruits and keropok in Pudu and Kepong for 6 years.  Her highest profit for the day was RM60 per day and lowest RM10. At that time Papaya was only RM3 to RM5, Pineapple was only RM3 to RM4.  Guava and Jambu were then RM3 to RM5 per kg. Papaya and Pineapple medium size were cut in 8 and later into 10 pieces.  Guava and Jambu per kg each were cut and divided into 3 pkt each. She sells them for RM1.20 per pkt.  Later as prices shot up she sold them for RM1.30 then RM1.50.  She stop selling when the prices of fruits went high further.

Now Alor Setar, how much is a pack of cut fruit? RM1.20? RM1.50 or RM1.80?
Okay lah, her profit is 80sen a pack.
She needs to sell at estimated 390 packs a day to cover her cost and make clean profit of RM300

Dinner time with a friend just now a fruit seller approached me with his last two pack of papaya for RM2.
I asked him what was his daily sales.  He says about 10 to 20 packs for 9 hours of walking from Pandan Jaya to Taman Maluri.

Dear Datuk, I hope you are reading this.  This is not about me not wanting to lose my face and dignity.  THIS IS REALITY.

NO ONE IN KUALA LUMPUR AND SELANGOR CAN SELL CUT FRUITS DOOR TO DOOR AND EARN RM300 PER DAY.

I SPOKEN TO SOME FRIENDS WHO ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR FULL TIME JOB, IF SELLING CUT FRUITS CAN EARN RM300 PER DAY WITHOUT PAYING TAX.

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU CAN PROVIDE THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO THAT SMALL FRY MINISTER TO HELP UNEMPLOYED YOUTH TO SELL CUT FRUITS INSTEAD OF GO-JEK.

MEANWHILE I WORK WITH REALITY AND NOT DREAM LIKE AN IDIOT.





No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...