Monday, August 16, 2010

Is MACC sleeping?

11th August 2010

Dato Sri Abu Kassim,
MACC Chief Commissioner,
Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission
Block D6 Complex D,
Federal Government Administration
P.O. Box 6000,
62007 Putrajaya, Malaysia

Dear Dato Sri,

Re: Police Reports: PUDU/006239/10
PUDU/006220/10

I wish to lodge a complain to you regarding the above mentioned reports.

I was told by police personnel that they cannot investigate my reports because one cannot simply just go and see a Tun especially Tun Daim who was the ex-Finance Minister without authorisation from IGP Musa Hassan. When the subject of Tun Ling was brought up they laughed and said “main main nak tunjuk saja.”

So the only option left for me to do is file a civil suit against Tun Daim.

I wish to clarify a crime had been committed by Tun Daim personally and wants Anti-Corruption to investigate the matter. I am doing this following your speech at the 15th Bar Council Conference held in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) on July 31, 2010. Your words were “We will investigate and take action regardless of who they are. I will do it, one hundred percent. I can assure you, we will take action regardless of who they are.”

Your words gives confidence and comfort to people like me but will my report also share the same fate as Khir Toyo’s NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCES.

Enclosed are old and new titles. If you look carefully you will see from both titles that the old ICs were used for the transfer. I wish to point out that I have gone to look for both Normah and Esah at the given addresses and was told they have left more than 12 years ago.

It would be good if you could extend the investigation into Asnida Daim Rashid other transactions which were noted by Mr Low, James ex-managers and presntly Mr Tan who had to stay on because he could not get another job elsewhere.

Another suggestions would be to recall all the old staff of Syarikat Maluri Sdn. Bhd for assistance.

Yours sincerely,



Dian Abdullah









No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...