Wednesday, March 31, 2010

UMNO promoting Racism


Muhyiddin had proclaimed "I'm Malay first. How can I say I'm a Malaysian first and Malay second? All the Malays will shun me and it's not proper."
*************************************************************************************
When you have a Deputy Prime Minister a racist what do you expect?

One must understand that Muhyiddin had come from the remote jungle so he does not know that people from the third world even address themselves citizen of their country first before race. No need to compare Australia, Korea, America etc........

Even my children who are considered Malay/Bumiputra have always addressed themselves as Malaysian.

Muhyiddin you have been wrongly brought up. The blame lies with your parents. Lucky for you I am not your mother or wife otherwise I would teach you a lesson or two and give you a tight slap.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...