Sunday, September 6, 2009

Open Letter to Tun Daim

Dear Daim,

I am a great believer in Karma. I write lots of letters during the period of Ramadan to prove one thing only. That if I were to lie during the fasting month, my sins would be greater and I will suffer more together with my family.

I do not know what wrong I had done to you but I do know for the many years of friendship I have always been true and never hide my opinions of you. Instead you used your position and money to hide your misdeed towards my family and me.

What you did to my family and me this year was below the belt. With the kind of wealth and properties you own, did you have to steal from me too. Come on, my properties cannot even pay for your plane fuel for the year.

Another annoying thing that had dragged on for too long is that psychopathic so-called wife of yours by the name of Mahani Idris. It would be good if you could control her from paying agents to follow and take pictures of me, going to Bomohs etc......... I know I am more beautiful than her in many ways but what is it that she is afraid of? Did I take you away from her or had I had an affair with you? Come on I have five children and a husband. With your money you can have a virgin anytime and anywhere.

Maybe you know or maybe you do not. But let me furnish you how small and little your own wife Mahani Idris and her family think of you in public. At her own daughter’s wedding (many years ago) which you attended. I understand you were left alone, sitting at the table. Her family members were poking fun and passing the joke that the office boy seems lost in the room and should have stayed at home. The only reason why they had to put up with you was your money and your daughter Ida whom they have nickname orang gaji is plain and stupid.

There are many unkind stories from which Yatim is fond of telling to everyone in sight but that will be for another day.

In the meantime I must congratulate you for making Mahani a very happy woman, since 2006 till now, you have transferred your main assets to Wira. Mahani had all along felt insecure that your wealth would be siphon off by your other children, leaving her very little.

I would like to share a little secret with you if you are not aware yet. Mahani and I are from Convent Bukit Nanas. I known her well before you came into the picture. When Mahani had her problems with her first husband, my parents were pulled in to savage that marriage. Suicide attempts, crying etc. You name it, we had gone through that with her behaviour and now this.

Daim do not harm my family and me any longer.

Yours sincerely,

Pat

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...