Tuesday, December 10, 2013

This happens because of UMNO


Ceilings keep falling on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those ceilings are falling on my head, they keep falling

So I just did me some talkin' to UMNO
And I said I didn't like the way it got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those ceilings are falling on my head, they keep falling

But there's one thing I know
The excuse they send to calm me won't please me
It won't be long till Rakyat steps up to protest.

Ceilings keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Crying's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the shit by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me.

It won't be long till UMNO is banish and I am free.

Ceilings keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Crying's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the shit by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me.

***************************************

Fourth ceiling collapse this year at Serdang Hospital, says report

The wife of a hospital staff and their four children narrowly escaped injury yesterday when part of a ceiling came down at the Serdang Hospital, the fourth  such incident this year, Utusan Malaysia reported.
The daily said the incident took place in a toilet at Block D of the staff quarters.
"Damages to the quarters not only involved the ceiling, but the water pipes and flooring as well," it reported.
The incident at the RM690 million complex is likely to put Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam under the spotlight again.
DAP national publicity assistant secretary Teo Nie Ching had challenged Subramaniam to take a salary cut for failing to provide an acceptable explanation for the collapse.
Subramaniam had said last month that the hospital's ceiling was being reinforced in stages.
Utusan said staff of the hospital had moved out of their quarters, and some were renting houses outside the hospital.
The report added that a similar collapse occurred at the trauma and emergency department but no injuries were reported.
Last month, blocks of ceiling fell down at the intensive care unit for newborn babies, but nobody was injured. - December 10, 2013.

No comments:

Zahid's land corporation proposal is insidious, unfeasible

  One proposal announced by no less than Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi went relatively unnoticed at the recently concluded  Anwar...