Saturday, December 30, 2023

Closing the Year 2023 with a sigh



2023 has been a challenging year for me.

It started with my daughter's wedding.

Then my ex passed away.

My vertigo came back.

My second son's wedding in Sydney and wedding reception in Bali.

Had to deal with a Malay friend who support spitting on food because it is Malay culture.

Had to deal with an Indian Thug who has been operating in Taman Maluri for many years.

22 friends passed away, 3 from facebook.

I had to deal with suspected Heart Attack.

Had to used dirty Chinese words and slapped an ABUSIVE GREEDY Chinese woman in Pudu.

Just one more day to survive.

FOR A YEAR IS ALMOST AT THE END.



No comments:

How Did Anwar Make RM82 Billion Disappear?

  RM277bil lost to corruption in 5 years, says MACC chief ONE AND A HALF YEARS (November 2022 until now) Madani Government have lost about...