Thursday, August 17, 2023

Elmina Crash

 


Please accept my deepest sympathy.

I am not here to anger or hurt anyone but to reveal some of the things that has been going on since 1976.

The late Vergis Chacko was my instructor. He died in 1982 at the Janda Baik Crash.

During my training at the RMAF airbase in Sungei Besi, I hear many stories about the VIP insistence on taking control over the plane even though they never received any training.

To the VIP, if one can drive one can fly.

Or maybe their position makes them think they are better than a trained pilot.

My friend in the Helicopter Business in Malaysia also said the same thing and he too has cautious his pilots not to allow passengers to take control of the helicopters.

Most accidents happened because of "pilot error" like misjudgement and change of wind.

In the Elmina Crash there was no MayDay Call.

I am suspicious as to WHO WAS IN CONTROL AT THAT TIME?

Will the authorities cover up the truth once the black box is investigated on, similar to what happened in Janda Baik Crash?






No comments:

How Did Anwar Make RM82 Billion Disappear?

  RM277bil lost to corruption in 5 years, says MACC chief ONE AND A HALF YEARS (November 2022 until now) Madani Government have lost about...