Saturday, May 6, 2023

My Life, My Acquaintance

When television first enter into my life, I began to fantasize being part of the world of The Man From UNCLE, Batman and Robin and Get Smart.  That was the beginning of my love letters to all the actors then.  Believe me when I received their signed photo with short notes on them I was in heaven.  I know it is their agent or manager who replied but who cares.  I never shared or shown anyone what I received from them because I was selfish.


Then when I was in London I somehow met many people who later became famous.  The first was the owner of Alfa Romeo.  My class mate became Brazil President so did another one as Lebanon President.  I have met the late Queen Elizabeth and her sister Princess Margaret and of course the King of England.  It was also there I met Pak Lah. King of Jordan and one of the Kennedy Boy.

Then after my marriage I was invited to Cambodia to meet an old buddy of mine who was somebody then.  From the first step out of the plane to the day I left I was followed by men with guns.  At our brunch we were the only customer.  At least 20 armed men were inside the restaurant and 50 were outside.  Though the meeting went smoothly the thought of a bomb thrown in was very scary.

Back home in Malaysia I have met all the 10 Prime Minister of Malaysia.  Some were before they became PM while others when they have retired.  The one I truly went all out to help was Anwar.  It was in one of the Bersih protest that my son Khairul and I were stampeded by the protesters.  Today I suffer from a permanent back problem.  I am sure my son Khairul will suffer later in his years because of that one incident.

I helped Anwar and PKR in many ways since 1998 till today even though I am not a member.  I was given warning by Special Branch several times to stay away but my weakness is not letting a friend down.

Why do I write about that part of my life today?  Today I feel proud and at the same time disappointed with certain issues.  Issues that UMNO cronies created and is still in placed.  These issues can only be solved if UMNO and Royalty are OUT.

My acquaintances all lost power because they refused to listen to the people.  They became arrogant and proud. The King of England and Anwar will also lose their power if they do not listen and stand together with the Rakyat.  Talking is easy but doing right is hard.

The King of England and Anwar has one similarity and that is NOT KNOWING WHICH DIRECTION TO GO AND TO KEEP ONES WORD/AGREEMENT/PROMISE.  




No comments:

How Did Anwar Make RM82 Billion Disappear?

  RM277bil lost to corruption in 5 years, says MACC chief ONE AND A HALF YEARS (November 2022 until now) Madani Government have lost about...