Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Public Abuse or extortion? You decide (Part 1)


                                                           Lawyer (left) and Bailiff (Right)
                                                                   Two guards (right)
                                                       Two so-called buyers without money

Two police reports so far.  Will be making more.
I am putting up pictures of the the people who verbally abuse and threatened me.
The main culprit is the Bailiff who may look innocent but in honesty a big crook.
This Bailiff has in the past instructed his gang to burn a property in Taman Maluri and extorted money from the public.
This Bailiff has instructed certain people to follow and take pictures of me and my family yesterday.  So how long do I have to wait before he makes his next move?
Reason is very simple, I REFUSED TO COUGH.
The two police reports are the only safety precaution taken in case I am not given a chance to tell the public what happened on the 18th June 2012.
But before 18th June 2012, I had two visitors.  The Bailiff and his assistant.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...