Monday, August 10, 2009

Lady Gaga with a penis



Lady GaGa recently came out from the closet and confirmed she is a hermaphrodite.

Lady GaGa allegedly said this about the subject:

"It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal.

The cat or should we say pork roll came out the bag at a performance when she hopped off a motorcycle without any undies on. Check out the video below at about 1:10 to see what sparked the controversy.

Not that anyone wanted to before but are any dudes still trying to chop this down now that she’s the one with the axe?

No comments:

UMNO Dumbo

  ‘Dumb!’: Umno Youth chief Dr Akmal lashes out at DAP’s Nga for linking boycotts to weak economy THE BIGGEST LOSER IN AKMAL'S BEHAVIOUR...