Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nonviolence a useless strategy


The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela – Long Walk to Freedom

Page 216

I began by speaking about the increasing repressiveness of the government in the wake of the Definance Campaign.  I said the government was now scared of the might of the African people.  As I spoke, I grew more and more indignant.  In those days, I was something of a rabble-rousing speaker.  I like to incite an audience, and I was doing so that evening.

As I condemned the government for its ruthlessness and lawlessness, I stepped across the line: I said that the time for passive resistance had ended, that nonviolence was a useless strategy and could never overturn a white minority regime bent on retaining its power at any cost.  At the end of the day, I said violence was the only weapon that would destroy apartheid and we must be prepared, in the near future, to use that weapon.
*********************************************
Those who have read the book will understand that at one stage Nelson Mandela admitted that nonviolence was a useless strategy.

I too believe that to get rid of this present corrupted Government we need to change our strategy to a more aggressive one.  This UMNO Government had make a vow AT ALL COST to retain power, WE WILL GO TO WAR to retain power and we will have CHINESE BLOOD on our KERIS. This is not a joke.  This is real.

So if we continue to pussy and be fearful of this present Government we will land up FULL TIME SLAVES IN OUR OWN COUNTRY.

It is either the corrupted present Government or US taking back our power this coming 13th General Election.  There is NO MORE CHANCE FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE.  UMNO Government will make VERY, VERY SURE OF THAT.  

So as Malaysians ARE YOU IN on the 28th April 2012?

No comments:

Zahid's land corporation proposal is insidious, unfeasible

  One proposal announced by no less than Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi went relatively unnoticed at the recently concluded  Anwar...