Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Will Agong allow me to meet him?

I may be just a Home Maker but I can see the truth and injustice better than PDRM, MACC and AG.

Believing in unscrupulous creature like 2 ex IGP who manufacture and created Sodomy 1 and 2 on behalf of Mahathir does not bore well on the Agong and Sultan of Johore.

2 ex-top cops at Istana as rulers meet to solve political stalemate


Giving 2 immoral creature by the name of Yusoff and Saiful a chance to meet all the Sultans to present their case against an innocent victim is doing injustice to the affected person.
Image result for images of yusoff rawther and saiful bukhariImage result for images of yusoff rawther and saiful bukhari

SO I ASK HERE WITH A SINCERE HEART, TO MY BELOVED AGONG, IF I CAN REVEAL MY SOURCE OF INFORMATION REGARDING THE TWO EX IGP WRONG DOING AND HOW THE TRUTH CAN REVEAL ITSELF THROUGH THE MOUTH OF YUSOFF AND SAIFUL, WILL YOU GRANT ME AN AUDIENCE?


No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...