Monday, March 25, 2019

Be Wary of Dato Wong Mun Keong


Image result for images of dato wong mun keong
This chap had stood in the last election in Damansara.  Luckily he lost.  Till today he cannot accept that Tony Pua was a better candidate than him.

Many times he had asked and demanded that PKR should give him a secure seat to stand in their coming by election.  Yet he is not interested to be a PKR member neither has he ever supported in any kind to PKR. 

I have often tell him that he is unsuitable to stand as candidate because he knows nuts about local politic plus he has a big ego depending on his Datoship to promote himself and no interest or concern for others.  People who did not earn their Datoship are empty vessel that makes the most noise.

Wong proclaimed himself a fund manager with billion in Swiss Bank.  Often he would brag about his involvement with big supporters and fund in European and Scandinavian countries.

With such supports and money I often ask why come back to Malaysia to get small time investors into his equity market.  He said it was to help Malaysians make big money.

I had seen how Wong buried himself in deep shit when an investor wanted to invest RM6,000 of his own money into the equity.  Instead of accepting that the investor had only that amount of money, Wong told the investor to borrow money from relatives up to the tune of RM100,000 so that the investor need not work anymore and just sit down to collect interest every week. Luckily the investor asked for my advice and kept his money. So a big mistake has been avoided.

Since my divorce I have been working very hard to get things moving for the Government to help with the Economy and myself.   A Draft Proposal was sent in and I mentioned to Wong that I might need his help to get funding.

Within 10 hours he hijacked my proposal as his and was calling all his contacts and even make himself as Chairman because he is a Dato. The best part was he collected RM250,000 from an investor using my draft proposal as commitment fee.

To me I took it as a joke because first it was a Draft Proposal, second the authorization letter is only to me and not him, thirdly his Datoship means nothing to me and fourthly I only suggest I MIGHT NEED HIS HELP TO GET FUNDING.

To make matter worse in one of my project there is a need to sign NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) which he agreed to sign.  For 3 days he gave the excuse Brexit is giving him lots of headache and sleepless nights.  Then on the fourth day he said that NDA can only be sign in Scandinavian after my partner explain to his foreign friends. What the fuck.  Does Wong really understand what is NDA in the first place? The only thing I asked was his help in getting fund which he can easily say NO but instead he said small matter and he could get more if we want.  The promise to sign did not materialize instead we got bull shitted.

That was the last straw and since then I had blocked him from my contact.

I am not naïve when it comes to business but I do need help in funding some of the projects because Malaysia does not have enough fund to develop this nation.

I have seen and touched RM200 million in 1984.  My name has been used donkey times by millionaire and billionaire. I have done, experience high and low living and had been shamed in public many times.  I have known millionaire and billionaire who are murderers today.  All the unexpected and glamour does not move me.

In business when the ink is not dry, don’t assume it is yours.  Follow your own instinct and never trust a con man who only talk and think a title is God Given.


No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...