Saturday, June 27, 2015
Friday, June 26, 2015
Rats are now priced at RM3 each and Dengue is on the rise.
What they have in common is the reluctance of the authorities to do right.
Rats and Dengue can be minimize to an extent it no longer pose harm to the Rakyat and its environment.
THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION WHICH WAS REJECTED BY PUTRAJAYA AND DBKL REPEATEDLY. WHY? WHY? WHY?
Stupid solution to pay more for each rat caught does not solve the problem instead the population of rats will continue to rise.
So too with dengue. By cleaning the drain and fogging it also does not stop the rise.
One simple solution to solve rat and dengue has been given in black and white to the authorities BUT THE LINING INSIDE THE POCKET SPEAK LOUDER.
So now it is officially named Gerakan Harapan Baharu.
Well and good, but wait a minute did the Rakyat consent to this or is this a Kickpoly game meant only for ex-Pas members and those who hate PAS.
My demand to PAS, DAP and PKR to stop fiddling with themselves and stand firm on their obligation to serve the Rakyat as promised in the 12th and 13th GE.
Selangorians did not vote for the inclusion of Bersih, C4, Gerakan Harapan Baharu and other NGOs to run Selangor. The task was ONLY GIVEN TO PAS, DAP AND PKR.
So now you gluttons want to play, play do so by DISSOLVING THE STATE ASSEMBLY AND LET THE RAKYAT DECIDE.
IT HAS BEEN ONE ROLLER COASTER TO ANOTHER WITH THE TROUBLE CREATED BY ANWAR SINCE 13TH GE. IT IS TIME TO STOP THE RIDE.
Not sure why The American CIA and the Christians got blamed over a loose connector.
Or Adnan is confirming a certain Madam is angry with Mahathir.
Whatever is the truth, why insult the American CIA and the Christians in one go.
I am sure that if Adnan can only stop fiddling with his mistress nipples maybe his brain can come back.
Meantime SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BLOODY FOOL.
Thai psychic claims calamities will befall country within these two years
Published on Thursday, 25 June 2015 00:39
KOTA KINABALU: Thai psychic Navaracha Pinitlokakorn aka Prai has made a mind-boggling prediction, claiming that in two years time, a strange phenomenon would cause Peninsular Malaysia to ‘split’ into two.
This was highlighted by online news portalViralcham.com, quoting an exclusive interview with Prai by the Feminine Magazine, recently.
She noted that the strange phenomenon will have something to do with an abundance of water gushing out from the earth.
She also warned that within the next two years, Malaysia will have a series of calamities, and among those structures to be badly affected includes a 50-storey building located near a road junction in Kuala Lumpur.
Calamities might occur in hilly regions of Peninsular Malaysia and, based on the map shown by her, it appeared to be within the Titiwangsa Mountains.
The said exclusive interview was coincidentally conducted on the same day the deadly 5.9 magnitude earthquake hit Ranau.
Under the reading of Red Moon, Malaysia will experience the worst disaster in History with more signs in two weeks time.
Whether Peninsular Malaysia will split into two is very subjective given the current political situation plus change of climate resulting in more rainfall than usual.
As no-one is sure of anything it is best to be ready at all times in the event of flood and sink holes. Further more it is true that the KLCC building has leaned toward East.
Political crisis can be prevented if our Politicians think with moral obligation towards the Rakyat. Especially in Selangor where it does not serve to kick our PAS or have Kak Wan as MB. Just wait till 2018 for the Rakyat to decide, by then the greediness might be lower with the death of Anwar, LKS and most members from G18 and PASMA.
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Sorry folks just cannot help it with the question marks.
Definition of pro·gres·sive
Take a look at the so-called progressive Malays picture above.
My eye sight must be weak due to the confusion of political money greed lately and now having to digest another sick group of Malays who should be ashamed of themselves this fasting month.
In Malaysia it has become a habit for the Malays to popularize themselves every fasting month so that the rest of the Rakyat and the world can see how stupid and greedy they are.
The very same progressive Malays above were the ones who wanted to implement Hudud in Kelantan. In fact their agenda is to make sure Malaysia a truly Islamic and not a secular nation.
One of their main agenda together with Anwar is to merge Kedah and Penang so that a Malay can be CM. Knowing this DAP think they can handle the progressive Malays. Well good for the Chinese who think they are smart. Since I am not from Penang, I couldn't care less. History will judge LKS and LGE.
My question to you folks is WHICH ALLAH GAVE THE SO-CALLED PROGRESSIVE MALAYS AND PASMA MONEY TO FORM A POLITICAL PARTY?
Did Anwar and Azmin take the billions in reserve and donated to them?
Did LKS AND LGE donated Penang's money to them?
Folks do you know how much is needed to form a political party at today's price.
The Progressive Malays and Pasma got to be transparent and tell us where did they get RM1 billion to form a new Political party.
The so-called progressive Malays took away this man's chance to be MB of Selangor.
Even though he was more qualified and clean to lead Selangor. If I was in his place, I would have shot the progressive Malays one by one.
The progressive Malays became Millionaire overnight when PR won Selangor. Did PAS not played a role in this? Today the progressive Malays have tasted money and ease of getting projects without working. They see how DAP milking millions every day and now they want a bigger share by kicking out PAS. But come the next election the progressive Malays will want more then we will see how DAP become headless chicken.
You folks can name me one successful project or issue that matters to your surrounding that the progressive Malays have done for you. ZILCH...........zilch.
What about PKR? What has any of the MPs and Adun done for your area????????????????
How many DAP MPs and Adun have done something for your area??????????????
You see anyone working for us at all. It has proven clearly these parties are only serving themselves.
Selangorians have no need for DAP, PKR, PAS, so-called Progressive Malays or PASMA or even UMNO.
WE WANT FRESH BLOOD WITH BRAIN WHO HAVE NOT TASTED EASY MONEY AND PROJECTS.
I TRULY PRAY AND WISH THAT ALLAH WILL FLOOD SELANGOR AND KILL OUR POLITICIANS IN ONE GO LIKE MH370 AS RAYA GIFT FOR MALAYSIA.
Monday, June 22, 2015
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Let us face reality and ask ourselves how many Malays actually work for the Rakyat. I can count with one finger only.
Maybe you folks can count up to three or five depending on how you see issues related to your environment.
Beside the Malays, also ask how many Indians and Chinese politicians actually work. I mean real work for the Rakyat not those who goes around running down their brothers and sisters and the whole neighbourhood. Me I can count up to 1 (one).
So you see our politicians spend too much time promoting themselves instead of working for us the Rakyat.
Potholes are aplenty, drains are forever breeding mosquito. Today it was announced in the media five markets in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor are breeding rats. I have given solution to the authorities and each and everyone of them are not interested in the solution but how much they can pocket as commission. I have given the solution to UMNO, DAP, PKR and PAS. Except for UMNO who took the trouble to listen and reject me, the rest think they are too clever. Opposition in Selangor have been sitting pretty doing nothing since 2008 till today and yet you folks want to support such a useless politicians.
Today I don't support UMNO, MCA, MIC, DAP, PKR but I support PAS for standing up against the wrong done by PKR and DAP. The trouble within PR is not about HUDUD which DAP are claiming but greed for power for the MB seat and the billions (if there is anymore) in reserve.
Even if DAP succeed in grabbing Selangor which I doubt the Malays will allow it, they will not do a single thing for the Rakyat. Right now I got a list of DAP members who are into illegal business in Selangor. Everyday they collect around RM6 million and the money is given to the money exchange to channel into Hongkong accounts. So you see how lucrative Selangor is for DAP who have never seen such huge amount of cash in their life. Since 2008 till today DAP people have make Hongkong, Taiwan and China their first home. Ask LGE how many properties he owns in these countries. The English educated DAP have homes in Australia, New Zealand, London and one taiko also got two luxury apartments in New York. So you see what happens when so-called clean party win in any election. The first thing they do is money laundering.
Someone is giving RM60 million to build a couple of houses in Kelantan when one house cost only RM42,000 so where does the extra goes to????????????????
Government hospitals can only do 60 organ transplant in a year. While a well managed hospital can do the same amount in a year. So why are Government hospital still lacking when money, resources and man power are in their hands 24 hours. This is because Government servants especially the Malays do not want to to be resourceful. Malays have a funny mindset. They want to do less work and lepak more. They feel they do not need to do more because why should they work hard while the rest do less. Malays are selfish by nature because of their environment.
While the Chinese are greedy and also a big liar. The Indians still like to talk like a snake.
So it would do the Rakyat good if people like Mat Sabu, Khalid Samad and others in PAS who have done nothing for the Rakyat to leave PAS and join the greed of DAP.
TODAY DAP IS OPENING UP THEIR ARMS TO THE MALAYS AND NGOS WHO DOES NOTHING FOR THE RAKYAT EXCEPT TALK COCK.
I HAVE ONE ADVICE TO DAP ESPECIALLY LGE AND TENG. FORGET ABOUT LKS BECAUSE HE WILL DIE SOON.
WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW IS TO UNITE THE MALAYS TO FIGHT AGAINST THE CHINESE AND PEOPLE LIKE HANNAH, TONY PUA, YEO ETC WILL BE SACRIFICE AND THEY MIGHT EVEN DIE IN THE PROCESS.
I HOPE LGE AND TENG CAN SLEEP AFTER TONIGHT.
Saturday, June 20, 2015
DAP has gone round town telling everyone it is PAS who does not want to work with them.
But who actually forced PAS to do that? Was it not LGE and LKS who went all out for Hadi's blood?
DAP has a hidden motive by attacking Hadi. You know, I know and the rest of the world knows it too.
Was it wrong for Hadi not wanting to join Anwar and UMNO on their Unity Government Pact.
Yet DAP repeatedly announced Hadi was the one wanting to sleep with UMNO.
DAP thinks that now that Anwar is behind bar, they can take the lead and grab Selangor.
DAP has a very big ego after winning big twice.
DAP by playing out PAS will regret soon.
Just a tiny information to DAP supporters.
PASMA members were the ones who played out PAS in Kedah by handling over the state back to UMNO.
Reason being PASMA was unhappy with ex-MB of Kedah Azizan who was working with everyone (UMNO and Chinese) interested to invest in Kedah like ex-MB Khalid from Selangor. To the ex-MB business has no lines and everyone is welcome.
Similarly LGE is also working with UMNO cronies and my old man to develop Penang but why Kedah and Selangor are not allowed to?
PASMA ALSO WANTED EX-MB AZIZAN TO USE THE STATE MONEY TO BUY CERTAIN PEOPLE TO MERGE PENANG AND KEDAH AS ONE SO THAT THE CHINESE WILL NO LONGER BE ALLOWED TO BE CHIEF MINISTER OF PENANG.
I WILL REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT PASMA AGENDA IS TO MAKE SURE PENANG IS NOT RUN BY ANY CHINESE ONCE THEY GOT RID OF DAP by the merger of KEDAH AND PENANG.
So to all you screwed up supporters of DAP, clap and cheer all you want today for getting rid of PAS, for tomorrow Penang will be handed over to the Malays and then Chinese in Malaysia will no longer be allow to go to school, own properties, have assets OR BE CHIEF MINISTER.
YOU WANT THAT, THEN KICK OUT PAS WHO HAD NEVER BETRAYED DAP AND PKR.
OPEN YOUR EYES AND STOP TALKING RUBBISH LIKE HUDUD WHEN NO-ONE COMPLAINT ABOUT HUDUD IN TERENGGANU. WHY ALLOWED IN TERENGGANU AND COMPLAIN LIKE DOGS IN KELANTAN?
DAP WILL BE LEADING THE CHINESE TO THEIR DEATH BED.
AS PREDICTED LKS WILL DIE BEFORE THAT BUT LGE WILL GET A TASTE OF HIS OWN FOLLY.
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Saturday, June 13, 2015
LGE and LKS are going for the kill in Selangor is not only risky for DAP as a whole but will end up with innocent Chinese being kill.
May 13th l969 lesson is lost in the arrogant heads of LGE and LKS.
Now more than ever DAP should not move in harsh.
In the near future when DAP has the right candidate to lead Selangor then by all means go ahead. Today DAP does not have a Malay Leader to lead in Selangor and will make use of a Malay in PKR as a puppet. Such manner will not do good for Selangorians. Remember the incident in the Perak Assembly. Is there a need to offend the Sultan of Selangor with another crisis?
LGE and LKS attack on Hadi and not PAS is because by kicking out the former, DAP knows that they can control people like Hatta, Mat Sabu, Khalid Samad etc by giving them money and projects. The so-called progressive PAS members have been showered with money from the sky since 2008 and these Malays are willing to sell their soul to any party that is willing to give them millions and project at ease. Is this the kind of Malays we want as leaders.
Hudud is not the big issue here similar to 1MDB. Mahathir uses 1MDB as an excuse to get rid of Najis while LGE and LKS uses Hudud as an excuse to get rid of Hadi.
The person who negotiate non-stop to join UMNO is left off the hook by LGE and LKS? So why is DAP not talking about it or is it because they know that the person in Sungei Buloh has lost his power and they need not fear for his returns.
What happens if the one in Sungei Buloh returns before the year ends and becomes the Deputy Prime Minister?
But before that LKS has to die first.
Friday, June 12, 2015
Added by admin on June 12, 2015
1. From the comments on my blog and the questions I have been asked by people while shopping, it is clear that many do not know much about 1MDB. They know enough that Najib has done something wrong with the RM42 billion borrowed money, but are not clear about what is so wrong that I should call upon him to resign.
2. So I think I need to explain why 1MDB is wrong in stages.
The Terengganu Investment Authority
3. Firstly the attempt to hijack the Terengganu Investment Authority (TIA) money. Petronas pays 5% of its gross earnings to the Terengganu Government. Over the years their royalty has grown quite big.
4. Jho Low persuaded Najib to make the TIA into a sovereign fund for investment like the Kuwait Investment Fund but under Najib’s control. Appointments of staff were made by Najib without Terengganu’s knowledge. Terengganu agreed at first but when Najib decided to raise through bonds RM5 billion using Terengganu oil wells as collateral, the istana and the Government thought it was not right.
5. Terengganu requested that the issuance of the bonds be deferred. Najib went ahead. Terengganu accordingly withdrew as it cannot let its’ oil wells be put at risk.
6. Jho Low then advised Najib that the Federal Government should guarantee the loan. Strictly speaking such a matter should be discussed and approved by Cabinet. There is no evidence that a cabinet paper was prepared and presented for approval despite the amount being unusually big. In fact for a long time Cabinet was not aware of the activities of 1MDB.
7. To avoid scrutiny by officials, the loan was classified as off – budget i.e. outside the annual budget presented to and approved by Parliament. Off – budget spending can be made but usually only limited in amount. RM5 billion have never been borrowed by Government or any of its agencies. It should not be off-budget. It should get Cabinet approval first and then presented to Parliament. None of these procedures were followed.
8. It is not clear whether any Government department or agencies have scrutinised the terms of the loans. But the terms were very unfavourable to 1MDB and the Government.
9. Goldman Sachs which was entrusted with raising the loan was given;
i) Commission of 10%
ii) The interest rate was fixed at 5.9%
ii) The interest rate was fixed at 5.9%
10. What this means is that of the RM5 billion borrowed 1MDB would get only RM4.5 billion. Goldman Sachs would get RM500 million as commission, an inordinately large sum.
11. But 1MDB would pay 5.9% interest on the whole of RM5 billion. Since it gets only RM4.5 billion the rate of interest on this amount would be 6.6% plus. Goldman Sachs need not pay interest on the RM500,0000/- it got as commission.
12. Loans taken by Government or guaranteed by Government would normally carry 3% interest or less. But the 1MDB loan cost almost 7% interest i.e, about RM350 million a year or almost RM1 million per day.
13. Who approved such terrible terms for a loan to a government owned company? We would like to know who. There must be some documents with the signature of the approving authority. If not somebody needs to answer for this stupidity. Or is it abuse of authority.
14. But more loans were raised from local as well as foreign banks. In all RM42 billion were borrowed. It is not clear what the terms are. But interest on RM42 billion must come to almost RM3 billion a year. Unless the investment yield fantastic returns, the interest burden would sink 1MDB. In fact as everyone knows Ananda Krishnan had to make available RM2 billion to pay the interest. Is it a loan or a free gift? Later 1MDB had to sell shares or properties for USD1 billion (RM3.7 billion) in order to settle short term loan from a German bank.
15. 1MDB is effectively headed by the Prime Minister who is also the Minister of Finance. When loans of more than 100 million are raised for investment overseas Bank Negara has to approve. But the final approval must come from the Minister responsible. And the Minister responsible is also the effective head of 1MDB.
16. The best known investments by 1MDB were in the purchase of power plants and Government land as well as private land.
17. RM18 billion was spent to purchase IPP belonging to Ananda Krishnan, Genting Sanyen Power (now known as Kuala Langat Power Plant) and Jimah Energy.
18. The prices paid for Genting Sanyen and Ananda’s IPP were well above market price. 1MDB also paid RM6 billion for unpaid loans. The Jimah IPP was to put up another power plant. But 1MDB had no money to build this plant
19. Genting Sanyen and Tanjung Energy (now known as Powertek Energy Sdn Bhd) were nearing expiration of their licenses. Had 1MDB waited until the licenses expired, the price would be next to nothing.
20. Why 1MDB did not wait until the expiry of the license is a mystery. Genting and Ananda clearly made more money than they were entitled to. One estimate is that the high price netted the sellers an extra RM3 billion. Besides they are relieved of the loan of RM6 billion.
21. So not only is the borrowing costly but the high cost of investments will mean low returns. Why is 1MDB so stupid.
22. As stated above 1MDB is unable to get the IPP listed again. Who would want to own overpriced and obviously unprofitable power plant.
Purchase of Land
23. The land along Jalan Tun Razak was actually meant for an agency to build shops etc for Bumiputras. But instead the Government sold the 70 acres to 1MDB for RM320 million i.e. at RM 60/- psf. Land close by had been sold at RM7000 /-psf. 1MDB should pay at least RM3000 to RM4000 /- psf.
24. Government lost a huge amount of money from the sales. The question is why did the Government sell at such a low price. One cannot help thinking it is because the PM ordered the sale. If so it is wrong and it constitutes abuse of authority. The full value should be paid to the Government now.
25. Then 1MDB decides to sell a small part of the land at the price it bought the whole 70 acres of land. Payment was made by Tabung Haji even before the transfer of ownership was completed. Apparently 1MDB needed the money immediately.
26. The directors of 1MDB and Tabung Haji are the same people. They claim that they abstained from voting. But obviously it was not an arms– length deal.
27. If the Government could sell to 1MDB at RM60 /- psf, it should also sell at the same price to TH. But effectively it has used money saved by intending pilgrims to give enormous profit to 1MDB.
28. It is the same with the Sungai Besi airport land. 1MDB acquires it at the ridiculously low price of RM90 /- psf. The value of the land is at least RM2000 /- psf.
29. But 1MDB bought private land in Penang at a much higher price. Yet the land is not at the centre of the city, has more than 1000 squatters and has not obtained the Penang Government approval for development. Seems like 1MDB had overpaid the seller for useless land. Why?
30. 1MDB claims it has assets worth RM52 billion.
31. So far no explanation has been given as to how these assets are valued. How much is the value of all the power plants. And how much are the prices of land worth?
32. Future values after development may be big but billions of Ringgits must be invested before the property can be sold. After deducting cost, the return cannot be very big. The power plants and the land cannot be worth RM52 billion.
33. Even if this money is used to repay debts, the disappearance of billions of Ringgit must be recovered, or 1MDB should be charged for the loss.
TODAY UMNO HAS PROVEN ITSELF AS A PARIAH PARTY WITH A PARIAH LEADER.
TODAY ALLAH HAS ANSWERED MALAYSIANS' PRAYERS. HAPPY TO NOTE THAT IGP KHALID CAN LOOK FORWARD TO SETTING UP A NEW BUSINESS OF SELLI...
THE MALAYSIAN ROGUE BANKER WHO WEAR’S SHEEP’S CLOTHING Who are Nazir Razak & Azlina Aziz? How they cheated the rakyat’s money throug...
Argentina has Eva Peron. Malaysia has Maria Chin Abdullah. By now many people will have known that it is not Najib that gave the command f...