Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Couple's Joke

A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman - "Which book has helped you most in your life?"
The woman replied - "My husband's cheque book !!
.........................................
At the beginning, every wife treats her husband as GOD...
Later, somehow don't know why….
alphabets get reversed..
........................................
Secret formula for married couples...
"Love One Another"
And if it doesn't work, bring the last word to the
the middle.!!!!
.........................................
A woman finds Aladdin's magic lamp.
She starts rubbing it and a Genie comes out as usual.
The woman looks at the Genie and asks him to grant her the following wishes:
- I want my husband to have eyes only for me
- I want to be the only one in his life
- I want that when he gets up in the morning I'm the first thing he grabs and takes me everywhere he goes."
The Genie turned THE LADY into a IPhone 6

No comments:

Zahid's land corporation proposal is insidious, unfeasible

  One proposal announced by no less than Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi went relatively unnoticed at the recently concluded  Anwar...