Thursday, September 25, 2014

Malaysia must do event like this

Patients without medical insurance flock to a free dentistry event in Los Angeles.
Patients without medical insurance flock to a free dentistry event in Los 

Angeles.Photograph: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty Images

When was the last time you visited the Government Clinic, Dentistry or Hospital?

How long did you had to wait before it is your turn?  Did you actually had the privilege of 

being checked by a DOCTOR?

Yes our Doctors are never around.  The ones we see are housemen or interns.

Our Doctors are too HIGH CLASS to see us folks.  

What I hate the most is the Dentistry.  It takes many visit or long date appointment to do a 

simple filling.  

Our Government Clinic got way too many staff.  Everyone seem to be busy doing nothing 

or unnecessary work.

The dentistry I visit has more than 10 staff but none can do a simply filling on the same day. 

After reviewing the fate of my teeth I am told to come back in 1 or 2 months time.  So what 

happens if I have 2 teeth that need filling? I have to make another appointment after the 

first teeth is filled. 

SO FOR  TWO TEETH IT TAKES AROUND 3 MONTHS TO DO FILLING.  

WHEREAS IF I HAD GONE TO A PRIVATE DENTISTRY, MY TWO TEETH WOULD 

HAVE TAKEN JUST 15 MINUTES TO FILL BUT POORER BY RM200. 

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...