Ladies and Gentlemen, the PM behind the PM has spoken.
I have questions to the PM behind the PM.
1) Why is the cargo manifest and maintenance file for MH370 under OSA?
2) Why did the Military not send a jet fighter to check on the diverted MH370 as a precaution?
4) Why spend billions on Satellites that does not work?3) Why did we spend billions on Defence especially submarines that cannot do SAR?
5) Why are the ones responsible for the missing plane and its 239 lives not stepping down?
6) Why are you doing nothing for the missing crews' families?
7) Is RM90,000 enough for the missing crews' families when MAS and the Malaysian Government was responsible for what they carry into the plane and proper maintenance.
8) Why did we send planes to Perth that is not meant for SAR? MALU
I TRULY BELIEVE MANY WOULD NOT THROW STONES BUT INSTEAD WOULD CHEER, CLAP AND HAVE A PARTY WHEN THE UMNO GOVERNMENT IS THROWN OUT.
TODAY IS BLOOD MOON DAY SO LET US PRAY THAT OUR WISH COMES TRUE.
PM’s wife raps critics of Putrajaya’s handling of MH370 crisis
"Don't throw stones and then hide your hands behind your back (make wild allegations). That's cowardice, don't just talk and not provide solutions," she told national news agency Bernama's Ruang Bicara programme last night.
Rosmah (pic, top left) said people should stop speculating over the missing jet out of respect for the affected families of the passengers and crew.
"Do not speculate as long as there is no verified information. I hope the whole world will give thought to feelings of the families of the 239 people who were on board the aircraft," she said.
Flight MH370, with 239 people aboard, has been missing for 39 days after leaving the Kuala Lumpur International Airport shortly after midnight on March 8. A massive multinational search operation has yet to yield any result.
The saga also saw Malaysian authorities coming under heavy criticism from families of passengers, Chinese officials, and leaders from Pakatan Rakyat, with many alleging that the government was withholding information about the investigations.
Rosmah said as a woman and mother, she felt for the families involved and recalled how some had begged her for answers during a meeting with them.
"I felt helpless...I wanted to help but could not. All I could do was to try to comfort them," she told Bernama.
Rosmah said immediately after hearing about the news of the plane, she started "fervently praying".
"I was shocked, my knees were shaking, my whole body felt weak, I started fervently praying the plane would be quickly found," she said.
Rosmah also spoke about telephone conversations between her husband, Datuk Seri Najib Razak, and several world leaders, following the MH370 incident.
"Even before he could finish what he wanted to say, many of the leaders straight away informed him of their willingness to help and asked what they could do," she said. – April 15, 2014.