Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Divine


Happy Deepavali to all.

30 minutes have passed midnight and I can still hear Indians burning their money.  This is a first since I stayed in Taman Maluri.  And that is practically almost 3/4 of my life.

The Indians staying around here are the second and third generation  from Samy Vellu and Mahathir's gang of thieves. These Indians are very useful with their mouth but not their brain.  Today they have lord over the Chinese and Malays in Taman Maluri.  These Indians are into every business in town, legal and illegal.  They know I know where their wealth are coming from.  They understand they cannot cross my line.

The Indians that have crossed the line are the ones working for Tun Daim.  I do not forgive neither do I forget.  Bit by bit news have surfaced about them and the best part is they are stealing from Tun Daim and Aslinda Daim.  For someone who is very, very careful with money and management Tun Daim seems to have lost control.  Is it because he has gone senile or is it because of karma?  Let us watch the drama unfold itself.

My topic was not about the Indians stealing from Tun Daim but I got distracted by the fireworks going on outside my house.

What I wanted to write was about the cake I baked for someone's birthday that falls on Deepavali Day itself. I normally do not undertake an order with specific design.  Exceptional cases like the ready made icing image added on, yes I do accept but very few. It is not because I cannot follow another person design but my cake normally reflects onto the person's character and future.  Most time I cannot read into it but this particular cake is something else. This is the first time I baked a cake that has a reasonable size hole that looks like love.  That is what my daughter saw but not what I see.  This brings to mind the latest image of Mother Mary at the Subang Medical Center. The first thing that came into my mind and mouth was a burial hole.

I normally decorate the cake on the due date itself as I do not know what to do before that.  The day started not in a pleasant way and I did exchange a couple of heated argument with my son. Then I started work on the cake and before I  could even begin, my mixer gave way and it started raining heavily.  So I had to rush my husband to buy a new one as I could not think where I have placed the spare. Now like I have mentioned before, I really do not have any idea the kind of design I will put onto the cake. When the new mixer arrived, I quickly started working on the cake.

The end result was one I have never done before.  Remember the hole in the cake and what I see. My heated exchange with my son when I  say 'you can burn the whole house.' My mixer broke down and the rain poured down heavily.

After reading what Hussein said about my writing, it actually blows my mind that I have just decorated a casket cake for the birthday person.

I just looked up the meaning of my name and it means DIVINE.






No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...