Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sue PDRM and Government





Dear Admin,

I did a research on the Bersih 3.0 rally regarding the barrier breached. According to the court order, the area where the barrier was breached, was actually not under the restriction of the court order. I looked back at the press conference made by Datuk Mohmad Salleh (Ketua Polis Kuala Lumpur) on the restricted area. If I'm correct, the police has no rights to shoot tear gas on participants which resulted chaos. I hope you can help spread this so that people could do more research to confirm on the matter

Datuk Mohmad Salleh press conference video link:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hEoFCkR4B3M
Ben

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...