Saturday, April 21, 2012

MCA can secure PR for foreigners


CHINA DOLLS BEFORE/AFTER APRIL 15

CHINA DOLLS ARE TYPICALLY VERY SHY
UNTIL THEY CAME UPON THIS!
NOW THEY ARE OVERJOYED AND WILLING.
IN CASE YOU MISSED THE BIG PICTURE.
THE INSTANT CITIZENSHIP PILL
DON’T KNOW YET HOW MUCH THE PILLS COST. FOR BANGLAS, MYNMARESE AND INDONS IT IS RM1000 ON APPLICATION AND RM3000 UPON RECEIPT, I AM TOLD.
When MCA Datuk Lee Hwa Beng in an interview by Malay Mail yesterday said that he would not want to be nominated to stand in the next election and further added: “My party has become rotten. When I tell this to MCA leaders they get angry. We Chinese are not stupid. You go down to the ground and ask them. According to MCA, 70% of Chinese people don’t like the party in the Klang Valley. I believe its 90% in the Klang Valley. So am I on the wrong side, or are they (MCA politicians) on the wrong side? After the 2008 GE results were announced, when people didn’t vote for me, I understood why. I come from a party that is rotten to the core!
Zorro-Unmasked

No comments:

Zahid's land corporation proposal is insidious, unfeasible

  One proposal announced by no less than Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi went relatively unnoticed at the recently concluded  Anwar...