Monday, August 22, 2011

Citizen Distress

Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Tun Razak,

Office of The Prime Minister,

Main Block, Perdana Putra Building,

Federal Government Administrative Centre,

62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.

Dear Datuk Seri,

Re: Citizen Distress

I am writing to you to complain again how distress I am with the way TNB is cheating its consumers. I am one of many guinea pigs that were chosen by TNB roulette system to have my shop meter change again within two years. Since then, my electricity bill has shot up from RM200 to RM 1900 per month. Enclose are my police report, email and letter to Datuk Seri Che Khalib, President and CEO of TNB. My house bill too has double up since TNB technicians climbed over the fence to take out the disc.

Datuk Seri, when a big corporation like TNB do what they like just because they monopolize the country’s electricity supply, to up their profit and ensure big fat bonus each year without following proper and international standard for calibrating meters, that is where the people are make to suffer.

For a very small business I am charged a hefty sum per month for small usage due to dirty tactics of TNB to raise their yearly profit in silence. When I complain, the disc is taken off so that I cannot show proof of how fast it is spinning. Then when I go to KL-Pusat Menara TH Selborn to complain, they tell me my file is not up dated. Not once but thrice. In the meantime I am forced to pay the hefty sum so that my electricity is not cut off. TNB will again come out with all sort of excuses and in the end we are not reimburse and my bill continue to rise to heaven and then another sucker is put through the same cycle again. When is this going to stop?

Datuk Seri, this cannot go on without repercussion from the people distress of being cheated outright at every turn.

Datuk Seri, people do not complain for the fun of complaining. We have to complain because there seem to be a trend that we have to accept whatever is push down our throat and suffer in silent. Datuk Seri, if this continues and we cannot put food on the table, this country will make history in the wrong way.

I would appreciate if Datuk Seri would take the time to read my letter instead of putting it in a corner like all my previous letters and help.

The people are suffering.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Dian Abdullah

No comments:

Zahid's land corporation proposal is insidious, unfeasible

  One proposal announced by no less than Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi went relatively unnoticed at the recently concluded  Anwar...