Saturday, March 26, 2011

United We Pray






Miracles and Phenomenal do happen but human beings are by nature skeptical to such encounters and scientists have answers to everything.

I believe what I see and accept it as a sign from my ancestors, angels, disciples of the Great Divine and Allah to do something or beware of what to come.

In 2004, I forwarded a letter to John of God not expecting a reply. The day he received my letter I had a visitor. But was not told why or what was the reply. The next few weeks certain event took place and I had a sudden urge to start a business. Now this is something unexpected as I have not worked since my return from London. So imagine my family’s surprise. The business started in August 2004.

In 2006 my husband had a heart attack because his so-called partner Zamlah (Solid Waste) refused to share or have anything to do with him after getting the project. Even though there was an understanding. The excuse Zamlah gave was he will sit down and discuss and do an agreement on how to the share the project with my husband after he returns from Mecca. Upon returning from the Holy land, Zamlah refused to talk or see my husband. Zamlah’s wife also refused to answer my calls, though I have left message after message. Today Zamlah is a millionaire because of us and has the cheek to talk bad about my family and go round town saying that he was the one who did the paper work and got the project and not my husband. I would like to set the record straight that it was Daim that secure the project for my family and my husband was the one who did all the work. Zamlah was the one who stole it from us.

Instead of saying sorry and thank you he acts arrogant.

Today the business I started because of that visitor is keeping my family alive. I am most grateful to John of God and of course not forgetting Dr Aida.

Now the strange happening at the 30 years old Pu Xian Center in Kuala Lumpur on the eve of Chinese New Year 2011 that was witness by around 30 worshippers at around 5pm is a phenomenal that cannot be explain or understood.

18 years ago Sifu Tony Chew brought in 4 Gold Plated Statues of Buddha, each weight 100kg from Thailand. The Gold Plated Statues of Buddha moved their eyes and lips similar to the way worshippers chant their prayers was the first, witness by the worshippers. Though Sifu Tony and some children had noticed the movements before, he had dismissed it as seeing things because of old age and the children being playful. But this time Sifu Tony knew for certain because there were many worshippers at the time when it happened. Today he is so proud and happy that a phenomenal had indeed taken place at his center and he is walking in the air.

Sifu Tony has no answer to the many why(s) but he is happy and contented that more and more people are going to the center to mediate.

Om Ami Dewa Say

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...