Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A good therapy


Sitting and looking at the box in my living hall is not something I had thought I would do in my spare time. To me it is a waste of precious time but a good way to get my kids when they were young, occupied and stop the hilarious laughter from playing and fighting. When the kids were noisy I wished for quiet and peace, but now that they are grown up I wish for their laughter and noise.

I was first introduced to Korean drama in 2006 when I was staying with relatives in Penang. Though I am first generation from China, my Chinese language/dialects was and is still consider half past six. So I had to spend my time looking at that stupid box in their living hall and reading sub-titles while they were chatting non-stop. Still I did not become buddy with that stupid box until I came back to KL and happened to watch the 1st episode of “Boys over Flowers.” Though the story line was from a comic book, it brought back sweet memories for me. From then on 303 and now change to 391 is my only channel I bother to waste my time.

So there I was spending and wasting my precious time watching one drama after another till “Bread, Love and Dreams” came along. I never knew that this particular drama could bring my tears flowing non-stop one episode to another. During this period I was quite frustrated with Daim’s attitude and behaviour. So while watching this drama with tears flowing non-stop on my cheeks, I found that I was actually quite at peace with myself.

So if you do have any problems I highly recommend watching “Bread, Love and Dreams” as a form of therapy.

Whether you believe it or not, the wicked woman in that drama is similar to Mahani Daim in many ways.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...