Thursday, August 12, 2010

We tell no lies during Ramadhan


For many years now every Ramadhan I make a point to do something worthy in return for being alive and thankful to have five wonderful decent children. For people who have not seen death in the eye it is difficult to explain that split second decision you have to make. Whether it is right or wrong no one knows. That split second decision not only changed my life but also determined what I wanted for the future. But I was not alone flying down the ravine in Fraser’s Hill, with me was Tun Daim Zainuddin. I pulled the brake and called out my grand uncle’s name. The car stopped flying and suspended two inches away from going fifty feet downwards. In my previous writing I have mentioned my grand uncle is no ordinary chap. Whether one believe is one’s choice.

So making a police report against Tun Daim whom I have known, trusted for 35 years and saved was not make in a rash but rather forced to, to protect my family. I am willing to face the consequences and at the same time make it easier for me to write my book and end with a definite closure.

The desire to write came about after reading Ruslan Karim’s article in one of the magazine laying around while waiting to see Mr Karpal Singh.

In 2005 I told my children that I will retire after 2010 and write my book. Whether this will come true or not, will have to see.

My worthy cause had been writing love letters to PM, Ministry, Mayor and Police, bringing to their notices the wrong and corrupted act of the officers who are supposed to do their jobs and how it has affected the lives of the people around me. So those years of writing experience had taught me well to face against the very man I had known, trusted for 35 years and saved.

Believe it or not I met Tun Daim 6th August 1975 and I make a police report against him on 6th August 2010.
http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/no-holds-barred/33685-yayasan-pok-rafeah-strikes-again

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...