Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sardine Period


I am not sure whether it is the fasting month that is making people stupid or just mad.

I do not see why Serdang MP Teo has to aplogize to the Sultan for being invited to say a few words in the surau.

If someone were to bring gift to you, it is natural to invite that person into your house and give thanks. So just because it is A DAP MP it is wrong.

If I am the Sultan I will tell those screw ups mentally ill men to fuck themselves upside down. But then the Sultan cannot afford to offend the UMNO guys just in case Selangor falls back into the latter armpit.

Even in Saudi it is not that bad, where visitors are allowed into mosques. What about Princess Diana visit to Badshahi Masjid in Lahore, Pakistan 25 Sept. 1991?

Oh I forgot we worship the Mat Salleh.........................

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...