Thursday, January 14, 2010

UMNO cake okay


Opposition are taking advantage on Nik Aziz's present situation. Opposition means the UMNO screw ups.

I started baking cakes when I was 9 years old and now my children are in bakery and French Crusine business. I may not be consider an expert in food industry but I can give British celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay a run for his money.

I charge around RM65 to RM80 per kg for special occasion cakes like the above picture. For ordinary cakes like the ones found in cake shops around RM48 to RM75 per kg. Basically it depends on the ingredients, time and effort put into the cake.

I know of many home bakers who charges around RM800 for a 10 kg cake.

Many government departments have paid RM200 for a 2 kg cake for their many events.

So what is this noise I am hearing and reading over 6 cakes that weigh 10 kg each costing a total of RM3,900?

If I can recall correctly just last year in December 2009 Rosmah the bitch 10 kg birthday cake cost around RM2,000.

These screw ups should focus on cleaning their own homes before looking for dust in a desert.

http://malaysia-today.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29582:macc-to-gather-more-evidence-on-10kg-cake-for-nik-aziz&catid=19:newscommentaries&Itemid=100131

No comments:

Very Sad Day for All Malaysians

  High Court dismisses durian farmers’ judicial review application THERE IS NO JUSTICE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR RIGHTS. IN MALAYSIA ONE CANNOT W...