Saturday, November 7, 2009

Djavu


I finally had the courage to say sorry and good-bye to an old friend. It is not easy and with mix feeling it was for the best.

I never had to say good-bye to a living friend before. I wish my friend long life and hopefully this friend had found happiness.

In return I found solemn from a new friend who seem to understand what I am going through. I pray this friend too will live long enough to walk with me to the top of the hill. Life is about lessons learnt on the way.

November till end of December are busy period fill with death, marriages and hectic schedule both personal and political. I have to pray for strength and resilient to be strong.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...