Saturday, October 10, 2009

I had a dream


A win in Bagan Pinang for BN/UMNO. No, No, No..........

I had a beautiful dream seeing people from all walk of life in union in Bagan Pinang, to put a stop to end UMNO era as a ruling bastard. I saw the crowd that refuse to dwindle inspite of many special branch and police mat rempit presence at the five opposition ceremahs held on Friday. The determination on their faces says it all - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, NO MORE SECOND OR THIRD CHANCE for Isa and UMNO.

Believe it or not but I was there, I know what I saw. The Chinese will not vote for Isa, The Malays will not vote for Isa and definitely the Indians will not vote for Isa.

My prediction, which is never right but eventually will is PAS will win with a 300 margin over BN.

No comments:

Zahid's land corporation proposal is insidious, unfeasible

  One proposal announced by no less than Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi went relatively unnoticed at the recently concluded  Anwar...