Thursday, June 18, 2009

Arrogance of an AP Millionaire


In my previous article I wrote about my AP millionaire who cannot do business. Well recently I had another run in with him. There is such thing as limitation to an abusive insult.

It started with a phone call to him, asking for his understanding on a very small issue. But it turn into a very personal and abusive insult on his part.

This AP millionaire has approximately 15 staff employed to just sit around and talk cock. Since 2004 till today I can count with just one hand the amount of cars his company had sold. The government had been giving him APs since 1984 till today. Had he not received these APs, he would have committed suicide long ago. He had gone into so many businesses that I lost count in and never once make any money. Today he is only good at manipulating with papers to show sales and to sell APs. So I was surprised when he told me on the phone to shut my son’s business down. He went on to say that he knows for a fact that we do not know how to run the business and cannot get customers.
Since I was the one who phoned him and for the sake of my son’s business I held back and did not counter.

So now I am writing to put certain fact right and to indirectly insult him back. You see I had a good master by the name of Tun Daim, who also by the way cheated me on my assets, which I will write about when the time is right, to fight through proxy.

Mentioned before that my son’s business is small. His income is less than half of my AP millionaire salesman, who is getting RM3,000 to sit around idle. My son has to support four schooling siblings plus my husband and me. In 2006 my husband was cheated by his business partner Zamlah and lost his savings through an agent by the name of Lisa Chin in CIMB Wealth. I am very proud to say that son who is only 25 years old, gave up going to University and feeding us through this business. To recap a little more, for the past five years, my son had not been able to get any SME or mirco loan that was mentioned by the government to help small business. This no brain stupid Malay idiot AP millionaire can tell me to shut my son’s business down, not knowing a thing. It would be most gracious of him to not keep on begging for APs yearly and be an honest Muslim man. As long as the government continues to feed and support such bastard, the Malay race will be beggars for life.

For your information, this AP millionaire pocket around RM3 million yearly from the sale of APs. See how generous our government is to the elite UMNO bastards.

No comments:

Zahid's land corporation proposal is insidious, unfeasible

  One proposal announced by no less than Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi went relatively unnoticed at the recently concluded  Anwar...