Monday, April 20, 2009

1 Malaysia 1 Billion Queries

Dear Mr Prime Minister,

Your concept of 1 Malaysia is good but whether you are seriously enough to make that Big Change is another story.

Before you talk and walk the next step. May I with the rest of the citizen of this country know whether you are running this country with a partner namely Mahathir or you have change your name to Najib Tun Razak Mahathir. This is very important as we want to address you in your proper name.

The next would be will you now be included in Bernas as one of the shareholders. You see many people became instant poor due through this private, you know the sendiri berhad thing.

Regarding the AP allowances? My next question would be how many more generation are you going to support? You see many daddies have passed away and the allowances have passed on to the children and grandchildren.

The next would be the many Sultans. Other countries have only 1 King. But we are honour to have so many. The too many is giving us too much of headache like the lawless state of Perak. Can you use the premier rubber to rub off the state from the map? Less mouths to feed, you know what I mean.

TNB is getting fatter and fatter while we are turning into bamboo sticks. Since last year our bills have jump double in digit and being poor we are lacking in nutrition.

For the past 18 years the water in the drains around my area has been stagnant. Every time it rains the water have no where to go causing water to go into our homes. Since you are now staying in Putrajaya, can I move into your vacant house in Jalan Duta?

SME loans. How small is this micro? You see the banks are still saying I am rejected or disqualified, even though my business has been running for five years. Do we need to be millionaires cum billionaires to qualify?

I have many more but since you are a very busy man I will continue another time my 1 Malaysia 1 Billion Questions.

Yours sincerely,

Dian Abdullah

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...