Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stop the Power Madness

My old man was told by his father never to trust, sleep or work with the police. Simple reason is Police are brainwashed to the extent that even their own parents are consider enemies to the country.

I never believed my old man until 1998. I was at DSAI’s house at the time when they broke down the door to arrest him. One of the squad men even told me to stop taking pictures. Why is there a need to cover their faces during the arrest? Is DSAI a terrorist?

Now again we have a replay and I thought Astro was bad.

Looking at all the donkeys yanking the police was right blah, blah really make me sick. These are the very ones that like to show off they pray five times a day.

Where is the rule of law Pak Lah, Najib and Rais Yatim talk about? They think this will frighten the people.

Only in Malaysia our Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister have no intellect to debate with an adviser of the opposition. Instead they have to send their errand boy to do a lousy job. What a joke!

For the sake of our future generation, I would like to call upon the Church, Temple, Place of Worship and the Mosque to dedicate prayers to stop the present government from going mad.

No comments:

UMNO Dumbo

  ‘Dumb!’: Umno Youth chief Dr Akmal lashes out at DAP’s Nga for linking boycotts to weak economy THE BIGGEST LOSER IN AKMAL'S BEHAVIOUR...