Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Government Spy

Would appreciate if you could stop changing my passwords? I know you have a paid job to do but I do it for passion and feeling. I believe in Karma and God. I do not worship Money and not answerable to your immoral bosses. I am no hypocrite like your boss who prays five times a day and act holier than me.

Since 14-08-08 is around the corner I will gladly send a present to you.

The number of people who read my blog is too small to trouble your busy time, so you could look elsewhere and not try to make me feel proud and honour. If ever I achieve 1 million readers within a month I would gladly advertise it to the media.

So don’t waste your time on me.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...