Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My solution to counter inflation

The huff and puff way the government going about to counter inflation does not make sense to me. Housewives may seem dumb but they are the best organizer in term of finding solution and alternatives to manage their household. I for one disagree with the increase of subsidies for food, fuel and gas.

My proposal to the government would be first, 100% of the illegal and 90% legal immigrate in this country should be kick out. This will decrease the amount of mouths to feed plus forcing the locals to work.
Second – 70% cut in import of food and others.
Third get rid of Shahidan and increase the rate to our padi farmers and try to be self sufficient like what Japan is doing right now.
Fourth – sale of Petrol, limit to once a week. Public transport must improve.
Fifth – decrease 50% government projects and functions.
Sixth – our research department should wake up and find alternative solution to what we cannot afford to import. When I run out of eggs for my cake, I substitute it with apple sauce. The function and taste are the same.
Seven – give free fruits, vegetables seedlings and chicks to every household. Let them grow their own vegetables, chickens and eggs for their own consumption.
Eight – give incentives to vegetables farmers to change to rearing fishes, ducks, cows, goats………….
Nine – to increase our export by another 50%
Ten – stop wasting money on National Service.

I strongly believe these 10 points mentioned will solve at least 50% of the government’s headache.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...