Monday, May 19, 2008

Circle of Life

Today I am a very happy person not because it is Wesak Day but Mahathir has resigned from UMNO. What he did to Bapa Merdeka and Hussein Onn was disrespectful and cruel. We Malaysians do not forget and our prayers had finally been answered.

I hope that Pak Lah and Najib will learn something from this. No-one is above God. You can pray 5 times a day but it is the heart that God hears and see, let's not be too jolly that you can do anything you wish to harm another human being and not pay for it.

I believe now is the time to repent and do the right thing. This advice is also for Zamlan of Solid Waste Disposal and wife. I will outlive both of you to witness your karma too.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...