Friday, April 25, 2008

Honey - NOT honey!!!

Business today is about how much profit you get from selling low quality, imitation, expire, stolen goods and cheating a customer. In my early days a good businessman will never allow such dirty tactics to exist because his reputation is more important than money.

I like to share with you my experience with Doh the owner of Yonghui Materials & Packaging Sdn. Bhd. Beside his main business he also sells Mango and PURE HONEY. He sweet talk me into buying his pure honey. He has a mango orchard in Malacca. Mangoes attract bees so he breed them as well. The first batch I purchase were pure honey. The second batch were abit different. I did comment then but he ensure me because of the season it differ slightly. Then last year on the 28-8-07 the 100 bottles he sent me were altogether different. I told him the colour, texture and taste do not seem right. He again ensure me it is because of the season. Different season different texture. The customers I sold to also complain that it taste like sugar. I again called him up that I need to return them. He gave excuse that my customers must have store the honey near a hot place. I counter that the balance with me all have strong sugar residue. He again refuse to take back the goods. In December 2007 I had it tested by a Forensic student, a French Cuisine Chef and a French Pastry Chef, all agreed with me that there were more sugar content than honey in all the balance 67 bottles. Yesterday when I spoke to him and threatened to publish it in the net he gave HIS PERMISSION.



So everyone BEWARE of DOH the HONEY NOT HONEY MAKER.

No comments:

UMNO Dumbo

  ‘Dumb!’: Umno Youth chief Dr Akmal lashes out at DAP’s Nga for linking boycotts to weak economy THE BIGGEST LOSER IN AKMAL'S BEHAVIOUR...